International Labour Organisation Administrative Tribunal
When the EUROCONTROL Joint Committee of Disputes fails to attend to the needs of the Staff it is possible to make a case with the International Labour Organisation Administrative Tribunal.
FFPE EUROCONTROL has regular successes, winning many of the cases presented.
2022 five cases presented
Two cases won, three cases lost
- The decision of the Director General of Eurocontrol of 22 March 2018, as well as the decision of the Head of Service in charge of remuneration of 1 March 2017, are annulled.
- Eurocontrol shall reimburse the applicant the sum of EUR 5 558.83 which had been withheld from his remuneration pursuant to the above annulled decisions.
- The Organisation shall pay the applicant the sum of EUR 4 000 by way of costs.
- The remainder of the application is rejected.
- The decision of the Director General of Eurocontrol of 15 December 2016, as well as that of 14 January 2016, are hereby annulled.
- Eurocontrol shall communicate the preliminary investigation report to the applicant under the conditions indicated in recital 23 of the judgment.
- Eurocontrol shall pay the applicant compensation for non-material damage of EUR 20 000.
- Eurocontrol shall also pay the applicant the sum of EUR 5 000 by way of costs.
- The remainder of the application is dismissed.
2021 Three Cases presented
2020 Six cases presented
2019 Six cases presented
2018 Six cases presented
2017 Six cases presented
Read More, select the link below, keywords EUROCONTROL