Members of the FFPE EUROCONTROL Union are supported during their career and into retirement by provision of the following services and benefits:
- Timely information about changes proposed to the Statutes
- Defending your statute
- Defending your code of conduct
- Campaigns to:
- propose an evaluation/promotion exercise which is simpler, clearer and more transparent;
- Make tasks more attractive and increase work satisfaction;
- Request less bureaucracy and simplified procedures;
- Speed up careers;
- Protect the legitimate rights of Contract Agents and Temporary Agents;
- Improve the services of the Sickness Insurance Scheme and PMO and establish a more user-friendly and efficient social policy;
- Require more places in the crèches, the after-school child care facilities and the European schools;
- Harness the experience of colleagues reaching the end of their career;
- Transparent and democratic association (under a statute of ASBL of Belgian rights)
- Yearly published accounting in the Moniteur Belge.
- Access to the International Labour Organisation Tribunal
- Legal Assistance
- Take an appointment for advice on:
- EUROCONTROL statute
- International labour law
- Harassment at work
- The submission of an official complaint to ILOAT.
FFPE paid-up members have free access to lawyers’ advice on specific EUROCONTROL statutory issues.
Members may be accompanied by our legal advisor when submitting an official complaint to ILOAT.
Conditions of application of this legal aid are governed by Articles 8 and 9 of the Rules of Procedure of the association, found under “Statute of the association”.
- Guaranteed Income Insurance subscription available
JOIN FFPE EUROCONTROL TODAY!